Thursday 1 July 2021

Day 181, 2021

Today is day 181 of 2021. Half the year is officially over at midnight. I managed to meet my WIPGO goals for the month. I worked on Halloween at Hollyberry Farm, and Starry Night. My SAL stitching was on Just add Tinsel, Casing a Spell, 21 Halloween Cross Stitch projects in 2021, and Christmas Ornie SAL. I had one start, Hello Summer, It's Sew Emma  from Fat Quarter Shop's Stith Quarterly. I have one popsicle stitched and started on the second of 6. 

I'm really excited that Starry Night is stitched. Now I have to make a final decision on how I will finish them. 
Ornaments 6 & 7 of Starry Night
The Prairie Schooler
I managed two final finishes.
Magic Kitty
Mill Hill Kit 
and
 

Spooky 2
Newsletter freebie from Heart in Hand

July's Numbers for WIPGO are:
12: Casting A Spell
2: Monica
Will be my WIPGO projects.
My other passion starting tomorrow will be Christmas in July SAL.

Thanks for stopping by, 
Gwen
 




2 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

I love your little black kitty! And the Spooky pillow looks awesome! And I have already seen your Starry Night but it was a treat to look at it here again :)

cheryl said...

Starry Night is really lovely! I like your little kitty & spooky stitching, too. I just noticed that you are the only one who has posted any Halloween stitching in several months ... thank you! I will try to do better and get something stitched and posted. LOL.