Friday 3 January 2020

Themes for 2020

Once again, it has been a quiet year for me and this blog!  But if anyone wants to keep stitching and posting I am happy to keep providing themes.  Here are the themes for 2020:

January - Pumpkins
February - Black Cats
March - Haunted House
April - Witches
May - Ghosts
June - Mummys and Monsters
July - Spiders and Insects
August - Bats and Dracula
September - Hallowe'en Words
October - Owls
November - Candy Corn
December - Free Choice


And here are my Spooky Finishes for 2019:

Mystic Sampler by Primitive Needle


Raven by Nora Corbett


Enchanted Alphabet by Lavendar & Lace
(my spooky conversion)









5 comments:

Honeybee said...

Your alphabet conversion is *gorgeous*. I'd love to read more about it!

Felicia said...

Can't wait to join! I just recently got back into cross stitching and can't wait to join in! Thank you for keeping this alive!๐Ÿ–ค

Kaisievic said...

Love your three Hallowe'en finishes for the year, Jo. I've been a bit off Hallowe'en Stitching this past year but maybe I'll get back into it this year - great selection of themes - do you have a plan fo your Hallowe'en stitching for 2020?

cheryl said...

Your fabrics are gorgeous! Love all of the stitching, too!
I hope more stitchers will join in this year.
C'mon folks we have to beat last year (only 15 posts?!?)!!

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful stitching! Your alphabet conversion is amazing!