Wednesday 24 January 2018

Jo's January Stitching - Winged Creatures

Here we are for the first post of the New Year and I'm hoping to use one of my larger pieces each month.  It will be a little bit trickier this year as I haven't planned the themes around any of my stitching!

January is Winged Creatures - Owls, Bats, Crows, Ravens etc.

There are two tiny bats on Jardin Prive's Happy Hallowe'en Night:


Here is the whole piece so far:


There were also bats on my Dracula Book Cover by Dam Good Crafts:


Here is the whole piece so far:


Next month is Candy Canes and Food so I am not sure where I will go for that.  We shall see!





3 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

That curly "g" just does it for me :) And the fabric for Dracula is so awesome! Both are beautiful projects!

AnaCristina said...

Wonderful Jo!

Anne S said...

I love both - but I ADORE that fabric for Dracula - awesome choice!