Monday 11 September 2017

August - Creepy Trees


Each month during 2017 I will be stitching on the design Halloween Happiness by Sandra Cozzolino / Imaginating.  I have picked a portion of the chart that fits with the themes with the aim to get it all fully stitched by the end of 2017!

I'm back!!! I managed to finish my creepy trees "H" the other day and have now started on my spooky words.  I am hoping to get this piece fully finished by the end of September - all I have left is the word Happy and the spooky words that go around the design which shouldn't take too long, hopefully!

Halloween Happiness (Sandra Cozzolino)
Fabric: 28ct plain purple fabric
Threads: all DMC

August: Creepy trees "H"
September: Spooky words started

See you again at the end of the month with a finish - if the tipsy witch plays her cards right that is!!
Til next time, happy spooky stitching!

4 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

I love this project so much! Can't wait to see yours finished :)

Lili said...

Great trees! Love your piece!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The good news is that the words don't take too long! I bought my frame today and one for Witches too.

Margi Lebold said...

This really looks like a fun project. Great job!