Monday 31 July 2017

Rita's July Ghosts

Hi, remember me?  I'm SO behind with this group (I've been traveling and model stitching-one was a big one) that if I'm to have a ghost of a chance (get it?) to catch up, I needed to get going this month.

My ghost is part of the design "It's Midnight" by Teresa Murgida.  It appeared in the 2016 JCS Halloween issue.  I thought I'd cut a piece of 32 count natural  linen but I think it's really 28 count.  I subbed WDW chalk, CC Blackbird, and GAST Bittersweet for the called-for colors.



Happy Spooky stitching!

6 comments:

Lili said...

Very pretty! I stitch this one last year and it is so cute! :)

Khristine Doiron said...

Very nice! I love the little kitty under the bigger one :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

A ghost of chance - haha
Nice to see you posting here especially with a great design like this one.

AnaCristina said...

I love black cats!

Anonymous said...

Great choice for the theme, it's a real cutie!

Stitching Noni said...

Great ghost! Time is not my friend these days... I stitch but posting just doesn't happen! :o)