Saturday 4 February 2017

Jo's February Finish - Witches

I am continuing with Happy Hallowe'en by Imaginating and have added a rather tipsy witch!  Is it just me or does she look a little three sheets to the wind?


I still can't get an accurate photo of the fabric, it's a 32 count Lime Green Murano not khaki or dull green.

I made one unintentional change, there are two shades of purple in the W and I swapped them over.  I had nearly finished stitching the letter when I realised my error.  But it looks fine and no-one except us will ever know!

Also, why is there a tortoise on the end of the W?  How spooky are tortoise?  Not very.  Maybe she uses him in a sloth spell?

7 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Ha! I love it, a tipsy witch - she must have been imbibing too much of her own potions - lol! Great stitching, Jo.

Khristine Doiron said...

Look at you on the ball!! I love your tipsy witch! I really need to keep an eye out for the pattern, all of you who are stitching it have made me fall in love with it :)

Stitching Noni said...

Great tipsy witch! I must admit I have always thought she was at an odd angle in the W! And I did not even release there was a tortoise on the W - you tell that I haven't stitched it yet :o)

Lili said...

She is really pretty! She looks that she had a long night ;)
The floss colours are really great!! Waiting for the next uptade!

Anonymous said...

Hehe I love the tipsy witch - maybe she's brewing margaritas instead of spells in that cauldron of hers! ;)

Heather said...

lol I love it!

Vickie said...

I love this!!!!!