Thursday 7 July 2016

May and July Ornaments

I am afraid I am a bit behind on my ornament SALs, but I finally have a few finishes to share...
(The patterns for both ornaments were designed by Durene Jones for The World of Cross Stitching magazine.)

May's Ornament...
(theme spiders/bugs)
 A tiny, purple spider!

July's Ornament...
(theme witches' accessories)
A cute and colorful witches' hat!

Now, to figure out what to do for my "free choice" from June...
Hope everyone has a week full of stitching!
Carrie

6 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Great choices! And I love how they match with the same shade of purple :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

These are very cute and a great way to catch up with the months!

Heather said...

Cute designs!

Kaisievic said...

Two very cute designs and I definitely love the purple!

Lili said...

Very cute!!!

Stitching Noni said...

Great catch up post! Love your choices :o)
Hugs xx