Sunday 13 March 2016

Jo's March Finish - Pumpkins

Pumpkins is always a popular theme for this blog and there are some great designs out there.

Here is my Pumpkin Patch:


It is part of a larger design by Just Nan called Counting Bats.  I love all the crazy faces on each of the pumpkins!  The beads in the bottom border are striped orange beads and I've just noticed the end one is wonky.  Have to fix that!

Here is the whole piece so far:


I don't think I've shown you the framed Thine is The Trick and The Treat I collected from my framers the other day?   


Close-up of one corner to show the frame:

This was actually finished last April but I've only just been able to afford to get it framed professionally with my Christmas vouchers.  Here's the post where I talked about my Happy Dance.


8 comments:

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

Fantastic!! The framed piece is so lovely and very well done

Heather said...

Awesome job!

Stitching Noni said...

Besides the black cats theme... Pumpkins are my favourite!! I love your happy pumpkins :o)
Trick or Treat looks great in its new frame! :o)

Lili said...

Pretty pumpkins!!
Great frame, it's perfect for the amazing stitching piece!!

Khristine Doiron said...

I love Counting Bats more and more each time you show it!! Those pumpkins are too cute! And I love your framed finish, the frame you chose is perfect! :)

Barb said...

I love all those little pumpkins! That frame is perfect for "Thine".

AnaCristina said...

I love pumpkins!

Loretta said...

Looking good!!!