Tuesday 15 September 2015

Noni's September Spooky Words

Eek!! Spooky Words.... wow what a great theme for September.

I had this one planned right from the start of the year!  Even though I knew exactly what I was going to stitch for September I did also have a look at some other "spooky" word designs just in case... after all we can never have too many spooky charts in our stash!!

So what did I stitch for September's theme?  Well, it just had to be Lizzie Kate's "Eek!"

"Eek!" - Lizzie Kate
This chart/kit is a Limited Edition Kit and was given to me a couple of years ago.  It included the fabric, beads and buttons but not the threads, so I stitched it with DMC threads which is why it does look slightly different to the model piece in the chart pack photo.

See you next month!

Happy Spooky Stitching

5 comments:

Rita said...

Cute one!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

It's an excellent choice. You were very organised too. Most of mine have been last minute decisions.

AnaCristina said...

wonderful!

Kaisievic said...

Great choice, Noni and I love your colourway.

Stitching Noni said...

Thanks everyone :o)
Hugs xx