Thursday 10 August 2017

May, June & July catch up!


Each month during 2017 I will be stitching on the design Halloween Happiness by Sandra Cozzolino / Imaginating.  I have picked a portion of the chart that fits with the themes with the aim to get it all fully stitched by the end of 2017!

Oh my goodness... I haven't posted here since April - are you serious!! I can not believe it! (Channelling my inner McEnroe!)

So without further ado, here is where my gorgeous Halloween Happiness is at now:

Halloween Happiness (Sandra Cozzolino)
Fabric: 28ct plain purple fabric
Threads: all DMC


May: Black cats - stitched the "N" tree and cat
June: Anything Green - stitched green words, frogs x 2 and orange "L" with lizard
July: Ghost -  ghostly "A" and started (almost finished) small tree "L"

Hopefully I will be back on track with posting at the end of August!  But for now, happy spooky stitching!


3 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

It looks so good!!! Can't wait to see the rest of it!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work! You've done well to catch up too.

Lili said...

Very beautiful progress! :)