And here is the finished piece:
It's very hard to get a good photo of it because it's so long and thin! But you've seen all the individual bands throughout the year, so look back for close-ups.
Just in case the jury decide those aren't bad fairy wings, I thought I ought to have a back-up plan. I looked everywhere for Bad Fairies and mostly found full-coverage pieces or Nora Corbett's Trick or Treat Fairy (which I have in my stash). I wanted something little. I found some nice Maleficent designs in that pixel style but I'm not really a Disney person.
So I decided to adapt an existing fairy by Lucie Heaton and make her Bad!