Thursday 8 March 2018

January and February Ornies......

Hmmm!  A bit behind (when am I ever not behind?) so far this year but I am now caught up, I think.

January Ornament: Winged Creatures


Dancing Witches by Needlebling Designs
Stitched on over-dyed purple linen with my own choice of floss colours.

This is what the final piece will look like one day....


(I am saving the dancing witches on the bottom for September and the tree will fit in with June's theme).


February Ornament:  Candy Corn and Food


Witch's Kitchen a freebie by The Primitive Hare
Unknown cream linen
I changed the colours quite a bit, you can see, if you look at Isabella's original piece...


I hope that you like my changes.

I am busily stitching my black cat - so maybe she will be finished by March 31st- one can only dream!


hugs, 



7 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

I love love love Dancing Witches! The fabric you are stitching on is perfect! And Witch's Kitchen is wonderful!

Kaisievic said...

Thank you so much, Khristine - I am very happy with how Witch's Kitchen turned out and Dancing Witches is coming along nicely, too.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Two great choices! I love the colours you used for Witch's Kitchen and also the gorgeous purple fabric.

AnaCristina said...

wonderful! all of them are beautiful!

Tamra said...

Love your choices. Dancing witches lol. Awesome.

OhSewCrafty said...

Love your owl on the purple, so cool & perfect for witches dance. And how you brightened up the kitchen piece, is fab.

Stitching Noni said...

Great catch up post Kaye! The colour changes for the Witches Kitchen look really good ;o)