Tuesday 6 June 2017

Jo's June Finish - Anything Green

Since my fabric is green, both my designs could count for that alone!

But I made sure I did some green stitching too.

Here is a green lizard and some green froggies on  Happy Hallowe'en by Imaginating:


Ribbit!


I also added the word "Happy" along the top:


On Witches by Oberlin Samplers I stitched an olive green letter with some green leaves and pumpkin stalks/vines:


And here is the full Itches designs!  Need that first W very soon.


7 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

I love both of these so much!! Those little frogs are adorable!

RJ said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Love those little frogs too. RJ

Margi Lebold said...

Those are fun! I vote for the frogs too! :)

Kaisievic said...

Great green stitching this month - can't wait to get started on mine this month.

cucki said...

I love it ..so beautiful x

Lili said...

That lizard is awesome! Love the frogs!
Nice progress on both pieces, Jo!

Stitching Noni said...

Both pieces look great :o)