Wednesday 1 July 2015

Witchy Transportaion

My Other Car Is a Broom by Lizzie*Kate and another rendition of Witch Moon are my two ornaments for June. I think I bought the recommended fabric for this LK Snippet, and while I love the color it's not one of my favorite fabrics. The fabric is very soft I wish it had more body, I will be adding some interfacing when I am ready for the finishing.

My Other Car is a Broom
Lizzie*Kate Snippet
Suggested fabric and fibers

By Cheryl Smith

This is my alternate version of Cheryl's Witch Moon. This time I stitched the Witch and left fabric background. The fabric is a purple over dye from my stash. This picture is washed out and doesn't show the true color. Hopefully when I get it finished, I will be able to get a better picture.

7 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Two great Halloween finishes, I always find I need to add some pellon to the back of my ornies.

Rita said...

I love them both!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Two great choices. I love the colour of the dark maroon fabric.

I must add Cheryl's witch to my stash pile too.

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

Love that Lizzie kate! Your projects are wonderful :D

cheryl said...

Yay! I love the Lizzie Kate - but I really can't wait to see what you do with my little witchy.

Lili said...

Very beautiful ornies!!

Marcy said...

Both are great witchy stitches :)