Saturday 28 February 2015

Noni's February Update

Skeletons.... everywhere I look I see these lovely skeletons, yet when I came to find a design to stitch it took me ages to choose.

Finally I went back to a design that I had put on my "must stitch" list some time ago... I started stitching this last weekend and worked on it until I got to a skeleton!  So here he is.... my skeleton! (I just noticed that I haven't quite finished him... oops for some reason my brain said I had, but I now see I am missing a bit of his tummy....)

"Dancing in the Moonlight"
Designer: Praiseworthy Stitches
The design is from Praiseworthy Stitches and is called "Dancing in the Moonlight".  I am stitching this on a beautiful fabric called "Riders on the Storm" (32ct Belfast Opal) from Colour Cascade Fabrics.  I just love this design.  It has been on my stitching list ever since I saw it in the Just Cross Stitch 2013 Halloween Special Edition magazine.

January and February are now done and dusted... and March's owl is waiting patiently in the Q-snaps for me to get back to him!

See you next month :o)
Til then, Happy Halloween Stitching!


12 comments:

Heather said...

Great fabric choice!

cucki said...

Looking lovely xx

Annie said...

Great pattern, wonderful fabric!

Lili said...

Lovely!!! The design is amazing!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fantastic design, there is so much to look at! I love the fabric you have chosen too.

Please show regular updates!

Unknown said...

This is a sweet design! Cool skeleton!

Marcy said...

What a fun pattern! I agree ... do post updates for us as you stitch this one.

*Wisher* said...

Is so cute..

Rita said...

I love this design too.

Great job!

Jacqueline Morris said...

Brilliant fabric choice and oooh love love love your skeletons :). I like the design too :)
Happy stitching :)
Smiles :)

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

I LOVE Halloween! Why didn't I know about your blog before???

I am screaming with GLEEEEE!!!

Kaisievic said...

Gorgeous fabbie, Noni and a wonderful design - enjoy!