Sunday 6 April 2014

We have a Spring Witch Coven!

Jo mentioned in one of her recent posts that three (3) to thirteen (13) witches make a coven... and then when I was deciding what to stitch Jo also commented on my post that three witches can make a coven, and we almost had a coven as two of Maja's Spring Witches had already been stitched...

So I stitched the Spring Witch, and we now have a coven of the Snowflower Diaries Spring Witches for March!
Spring Witch (The Snowflower Diaries)
Started 23 March 2014, Finished 4 April 2014
For more info on my Spring Witch, pop over to my blog....

So now onto the April stitch which is "Owls".  I have already picked my owl design out and started stitching. I am stitching another design from the Just Cross Stitch Halloween 2013 special edition magazine.  Will post an update soon.....

9 comments:

cucki said...

Aww so cute x

Jacqueline Morris said...

Love it! 'its brilliant :)

SoCal Debbie said...

Oh she's a perfect Spring Witch! So cute!

AnaCristina said...

Very beautiful!

Unknown said...

So happy to be apart of your Coven! <3

Lili said...

Beautiful colours!! Lovely stitching!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I'm so pleased you stitched this one too, they are a lovely group of witches!

Stitching Noni said...

Thank you for your lovely comments on my Spring Witch :o)

Marcy said...

What a cute addition to your
coven.