Sunday 16 March 2014

Noni's February Ornie

Better late than never, but here I am finally showing you my finished February stitching.

My February design was "Count Me In" by Nancy Greenburg of Pickle Barrel Designs.  This design was published in the Just Cross Stitch Halloween Collection 2013 issue.  Such a fantastic source for Halloween designs.


I haven't started March's ornie yet... I am so disorganised lately!  Oh well, we are only half way through the month still so plenty of time to start stitching my witch!!

Til next month's post, happy stitching

8 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great Vampire! The JCS Hallowe'en special is my favourite magazine if all. I always get a copy now and stitch quite af few designs from it.

AnaCristina said...

So cute!

Lili said...

Cute vampire!!! He is adorable!! :)
Nice work!!

Tiffany said...

That is cute.

CATHI said...

Lovely chap! Love him!

Cathi

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Great vampire. Love the colors!

Marcy said...

What a cutie. I'm sorry I missed this little guy. I'll have to add him to my list.

SoCal Debbie said...

What a perfect little vampire! I love the bright colors.