Sunday 30 March 2014

Hello, I have just joined...


As I am new I thought it a great idea to introduce myself...

My name is Jacquie and I am 43 this year... eeek I dont feel that old!  I am married to Jon, a wonderful person who I love dearly.  I also have a daughter, she will be 19 this year..time flies.

Here is a photo of my daughter and I ..




I love to cross stitch, this year I challenged myself to learn to stitch on linen as I had never tried before.  I love it and now cannot stitch enough on it!  I love trying new things and experimenting too.  I pretty much dabble in any type of craft,... I will try anything once!

I have a lot of time to myself now as I had to give up work to care for my husband, after he had a works accident.  So filling my time doing stitching or making things keeps me out of trouble! 

I am a happy person and will do anything for anyone... that is just me!  I decided to join this group as I have never really stitched any Halloween designs.  I know how bad is that!  So I thought join this group and get stitching some!  Come Halloween I will have plenty to show then!

This is me..



You are more than welcome to come say hello on my blog.. HERE... and see what I get up to! 

Thank you for allowing me to join in your merriment and hope to get to know some of you too :)

Smiles to you all :)

Jacquie xx

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

Welcome to our group and the Sal.

SoCal Debbie said...

Hi Jacquie! I'm looking forward to all your new Halloween finishes! This is a great SAL blog to help remind me to stitch a new one each month. Now if I could just get around to actually finishing them into ornaments, that would be great!

cucki said...

Hello :)

AnaCristina said...

Hello!!

Stitching Noni said...

Hello and welcome!
Great reason to join the blog :o) I hadn't really stitched any Halloween designs either (except for a Margaret Sherry cat) so that was the reasoning behind me joining too!
Can't wait to see your stitching :o)

Lili said...

Hi!!! Welcome!!
Have fun stitching halloween ornaments ;)

Unknown said...

Welcome! I can't wait to see what you stitch up!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

So glad you decided to join us. You will be a Hallowe'en addict soon!

Gwen said...

Hi Jacquie,
Welcome looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Marcy said...

Welcome! I hope you enjoy this group as much as I do.